Join the Wright Armory Dealer Network
Do you offer gunsmithing? What about refinishing? What do you tell your customers when they ask for something you dont offer? Do you turn the business down, or do you refer them to someone who offers what they need? What if YOU could offer what they need?
When customers need gunsmithing, repairs, or custom work don’t turn the business down, or worse yet, send your loyal customers to another shop. You have no idea how they will be treated. They could be treated poorly which makes you look bad… Or they could be treated so well that you lose a loyal customer. Dont give your competition any of your hard earned customers. Say yes to your customers. Say yes to your bottom line.
As part of the Wright Armory Dealer Network you get access every service we offer at discounted rates, allowing you to provide a full-service experience to your customers. You can be their go to shop for everything… all of it… for any issue they have from restorations to custom builds.
The WA Dealer Program was designed to help you generate more sales with no additional inventory, no additional carrying costs, and no additional overhead. All of your customers will need help from gunsmith at some point. Will you be ready to help them when that time comes?
Grow Your Business
Grow your revenue, your profits, and your capabilities as a Wright Armory Dealer. Every customer will need a gunsmith at some point.
- Offer complete Gunsmithing, Cerakote, traditional refinishing, and NP3+,
- Have an “in house” gunsmith without liability exposure; we are licensed and insured
- All the upside of hiring multiple gunsmiths without having to manage or hire more employees
- Confidently Buy and Sell more guns knowing that you can have them repaired and restored if need be
- Give customers access to things they cant get any where else Like NP3+, ArmorLube, and other exclusives
- Create special offerings or limited runs of guns exclusive to your store, for your customers
Help Your Customers
Give your customers the red carpet treatment they deserve. Be their one stop shop for everything firearms.
- Our staff of experts have almost 50 years of combined experience.
- General Repairs, Complex Repairs, and Complex Diagnostic work
- Optic Cuts, Porting, and Custom Machine Work
- Trigger Jobs, Carry Tunes, and Carry Packages
- Re-Barreling, Re-Crowning, Action Blue Printing, and Pillar Bedding
- Grip Reductions, Stippling, and Polymer Frame Work
- Wood Refinishing and Stock Repair
- NFA Laser Engraving, Logos, and Names
- Bluing, Parkerizing, Cerakote, NP3+
- Class III NFA Rebuilds and Service
- Custom Builds on all Platforms
Do It On Your Schedule
Lets face it, we know you are busy and you don’t need another project. We embrace technology to make doing business with us easy.
- Our computer system will send you an email when the work is completed and if we have questions while its in process
- When you login you can see any notes, pictures, and diagrams that the gunsmiths might have attached
- Check the status of your orders 24/7 via the client portal so you never have to sit on hold to find out what’s going on
- 24/7 online checkout via our secure payment portal, you never need to worry about making phone calls or mailing checks
- Email is the primary form of communication so there’s no phone tag, busy signals, or time zone miscalculations
Is There A Fee To Be A Wright Armory Dealer?
Great question! No we do not charge a membership or signup fee to be a part of the WA Dealer Program. The WA Dealer Program is designed to be mutually beneficial, you get more business by offering gunsmithing and we get more gunsmithing business from you.
Are You Licensed and Insured?
Yes. We are a 07 FFL with SOT and we carry both product and general liability coverage.
How Much Of a Discount Will I Get?
In order to protect our existing dealers, we do not discuss pricing over the phone or via email until we have received a completed dealer application from you.
Once you submit your application, we will reach out to you via email and get you all the pertinent info.
How Does Your Pricing Work?
All dealers receive a discount that is less than our published retail pricing. We currently offer 3 tiers for dealer pricing based upon volume.
We also offer Distributor and OEM pricing tiers for larger accounts that run higher volume.
How Much Experience Do You Have?
Each of our gunsmiths have been formally trained and handpicked from top tier gunsmithing schools. Every gunsmith on our team has received a degree in gunsmithing from Yavapai College, Trinidad State College, Lassen County, or The Colorado School of Trades.
Our handpicked team of gunsmiths has 48 years of combined gunsmithing experience and is ready to help you and your customers with any gunsmithing need that you might have!
What Types Of Guns Do You Work On?
We work on all makes and all models of firearms from rusty old .22’s to belt fed full autos.
What Is Your Turn Time?
Our turn time is based on the current backlog in the shop when we receive your order, so it will fluctuate. The desired scope of work will also play into the lead time / turn time for you project. For the most accurate lead time estimate, please give us a call or send us an email and we would be happy to let you know what the current lead time is for your project!
Questions About Becoming a Dealer?
If you have questions about about becoming a dealer, please shoot us an email and we will do our best to get you the info that you need. We look forward to working with you!
Mesa Location (Headquarters)
Address: 250 S Mulberry #102 Mesa, AZ 85202
Major Cross Streets: Broadway & Alma School
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 10am – 6pm
Tempe Location (Inside C2 Tactical Shooting Range)
Address: 8475 S Emerald Dr #108 Tempe, AZ 85284
Major Cross Streets: I-10 & Warner
Hours of Operation: Tue-Sat: 10am – 6pm