Wright Armory i-DOT
Wright Armory i-DOT Conversion
Our patent pending i-DOT system was designed specifically for Hammer Fired HK Pistols.
Once your pistol has been machined for the Wright Armory i-DOT System, swapping from a Trijicon RMR to an Aimpoint ACRO or even a micro dot like the Holosun 507k is a breeze! It’s as simple as undoing 4 screws.
The i-DOT Conversion is $450 ($474.77 after tax and fees) and it includes:
- Machining your slide for the i-DOT System
- The proper i-DOT plate for the optic footprint of your choice:
- Trijicon RMR / Holosun 407C / Holosun 507C / Holosun 508T
- Trijicon RMRcc
- Aimpoint ACRO
- Holosun 509T
- Holosun 507K / Holosun 407K / Holosun EPS
- Leupold DPP (available now)
- Blackout backup irons with a lower 1/3 cowitness
- QPQ Black Nitride on the slide after machining
- Proprietary modification to the firing pin block and replacement spring
- All necessary screws / mounting hardware and installation
Give your HK the love it deserves. Your future self will thank you.
Get In Touch
If you have questions about a potential project or you would like more information about our services, please shoot us an email and we will do our best to get you the info that you need. We look forward to working with you!
Mesa Location (Headquarters)
Address: 250 S Mulberry #102 Mesa, AZ 85202
Major Cross Streets: Broadway & Alma School
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 10am – 6pm
Tempe Location (Inside C2 Tactical Shooting Range)
Address: 8475 S Emerald Dr #108 Tempe, AZ 85284
Major Cross Streets: I-10 & Warner
Hours of Operation: Tue-Sat: 10am – 6pm